Friday, October 14, 2011

Reflection 6

     This week I was able to observe the first 6 STL's being taught.  This got me thinking about how I want to teach them.  This really needs to be a good lesson and I need to put a lot of preparation into it.  I signed up for STL14 which talks about medical technologies.  I think that I will use my uncle as a source of information for this STL.  He works for IHC in Salt Lake and is a doctor in medical informatics.  He comes up with new ideas and technologies for the the medical field.  He will be a very valuable resource in this.  I really need to prepare well and go all out in my teaching.  I want to succeed and do well in this teaching assignment.  The last ones I taught I felt were pretty boring so I need to step it up a notch.    

No comments:

Post a Comment